Two-Man Handling by Hermes
When it comes to delivering furnishings to your customers, (almost) nothing is too challenging for us.
As the market leader in 'two-man handling', we offer impeccable, end-to-end delivery services to both shippers and recipients of furniture and large-appliance merchandise. You can utilise our wide range of services right from your first order, and for any shipment volume.
We deliver (to) highly satisfied customers
The findings of TÜV, Germany’s technical inspection association, confirmed it again in 2014: Consumers rated the Hermes two-man handing service as 'very good'. In fact, the service was recommended by 96 percent of the approximately 1,700 customers surveyed.
Advantages for merchandise recipients:
- We employ amiable two-man teams to deliver furniture and large appliances
- We bring the merchandise right into the desired room
- We schedule each delivery for one out of three time periods per day
- We make several delivery attempts
- We take the packaging with us upon delivery
- We assemble the delivered furniture and connect the appliances
- We inexpensively remove and dispose of the appliances and upholstered furniture being replaced
Advantages for shippers of merchandise:
- Expert advice based on decades of experience
- We take charge of and optimise the entire logistics chain, from the manufacturer to the consumer
- We provide logistics solutions no matter how small the volume of merchandise
- Our complete range of services are available throughout Germany; many are also available abroad
- Our employees and partner companies are highly experienced and have a very low turnover
- Full-service delivery available, including installation/assembly and disposal of old furnishings